COVID19 RELIEF SUPPORT
We'd like to thank all the amazing organizations that have stepped up to provide critical support during this time of the Covid-19 pandemic. This support helps make up for loss in funding/donations that are occurring to ensure that we continue to support our community impacted by HIV.
• Fidelity Charitable Trust – Volunteer Program
• Pride Foundation – Crisis Community Care Fund
• Wells Fargo
• Grantmakers of Oregon & SW Washington
• MAC AIDS – Covid-19 Relief
• CareOregon – Covid-19 Relief
• Safeway Albertson Nourishing Neighbors Fund
• NIKE, Inc. PRIDE Employee Network
• SAIF Fund – Covid-19 PPE Purchases
• Adobe Employee Community Fund
• Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation
• May & Stanley Smith Charitable – Covid-19 Relief
• Imperfect Produce
At this time our Residential Care Facility is essential staff only. Our teams are working together to ensure the health and safety of all of our residents. Please no visitors.
Our clinicians in the NHCP are unable to meet face to face with our clients, they are utilizing phone and messaging systems to connect with each client to ensure that their vital care continues during this crisis and are receiving mental health support.
Clothing and household items are available via order sheet at Tod's Corner front door. Items will be filled per availability. Please let us know if you have a specific need, and we will try and accommodate.
Esther’s Pantry continues to serve our community, now with accommodations and extended service to meet the challenges that COVID-19 has produced. We realized in this time of crisis, our program should not only support our clients impacted by HIV but also anyone facing the reality of food insecurity. Esther’s Pantry has opened its doors to the community and will provide food and care boxes to all community members in need of additional resources.