HIV diagnosis and monthly income of less than $1,926 (185% of the federal poverty guidelines) for a household of one person. Add $682 for each additional person in a household.


Much of the food we receive at Esther’s Pantry comes from community food drives. Donations dropped off at one of our sites go directly to individuals and families in our community who are living with HIV. Our clients visit Esther’s Pantry monthly to receive supplemental food.



Below you will find a list of current collection sites for food and personal care items donations to Esther’s Pantry.


Our House

2727 SE Alder Street • Portland, OR 97214

Mon-Fri, 9:00 to 4:00 pm

Cascade AIDS Project

520 NW Davis St. Suite 215 • Portland, OR 97209

Drop Off Mon-Thur 8:00 am to 5:00 pm • Fri 8:00 am to 3:00 

Q Center

4115 N. Mississippi • Portland, OR 97217


To donate food, become a volunteer, or for services,

call 503-349-4699 or email us.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the Agency (State or local) where they apply for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. 


To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) Email: program.intake@usda.gov.


This institution is an equal opportunity provider. 

Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. 

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Vimeo - Grey Circle
  • Flickr - Grey Circle


Our House is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our federal tax ID number is 93-0986632

@2019-2020 Our House of Portland • All Rights Reserved • Privacy Policy